Life is messy and sometimes the act of locating items in your home can feel like a chore itself. Luckily, the solution to your organizational woes is simple: sliding shelves.
Here are 3 ways these devices can make your everyday life a little bit easier:
- Easy Access: The things you need should be well within your reach. Heavy pots and pans stuck in the back of your cupboard? Cleaning supplies trapped under your sink? Sliding shelves give you access to hard to reach spaces, so you don’t have to get on your hands and knees or hurt your back to reach what you need.
- Organization: Sliding shelves free up space and help you stay organized. No matter how you group things together, using shelves allows you to give each item a designated location and alleviates clutter. That way you can spend your time on more productive tasks than searching for the right sized Tupperware container.
- Space Economy: Are you trying to make the most of a small amount of space? Tired of looking at your unsightly trash can? Sliding shelves come in a variety of lengths and widths, so they can fit in small crevices and eliminate dead space.
Plus, sliding shelves can be installed across your home. Here are just a few places to improve with the magic of sliding shelves:
- Bathroom: Not enough surface space on the ledge beneath your sink? Add additional shelving, especially if you’re sharing the area!
- Kitchen: Stop climbing up step stools or bending over to access what you need, especially while the pan is hot! Install pullout organizers to reduce clutter and stay cleaner.
- Bedroom: Not enough closet space? Nonsense! Get creative within your limitations and have your bedroom looking beautiful. Whether it’s adding space for new shoes or your son’s rock collection, sliding shelves utilize small spaces to offer functional storage.
- Living Room: Find a place for your DVDs, magazines and video game consoles. Turn a desk or coffee table into an attractive entertainment center with the addition of sliding shelves.
- Office: Add a keyboard tray to your desk, or a sliding printer drawer to your cabinet. The organizational tools will help with your filing system, too!
Installing sliding shelves is an easy do-it-yourself project that can be done in 5 minutes. The expert at Shelves That Slide have been installing and manufacturing sliding shelves for over 20 years. Unlike many competitors, these shelves are shipped completely assembled and ready for installation. It’s a very simple project, whether you’re installing shelves in your first apartment or the home you’ve lived in for 35 years!
For more information and to speak with an expert, visit ShelvesThatSlide.com or call 800-598-7390.
- Looking to Have a Happier and Healthier Year? Get Organized! - January 21, 2020
- ‘Tis the Season to Spice Up Your Kitchen Storage - November 20, 2019
- Don’t You Just Love (D.I.Y.) Stories With a Happy Ending? - September 26, 2019
- No, Really, You Can Do It Yourself! - July 8, 2019
- Finding Storage Places in Small Spaces - May 1, 2019