Stephanie Mayoral, a 10-year professional with experience in banking and financial planning, has been named lead financial planner at Laurence Lof Financial Advisers.
Mayoral is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and is enrolled in the College for Financial Planning studying for her Certified Financial Planner designation.
Mayoral is responsible for assisting clients with their financial planning and creating investment models to help clients achieve their financial goals.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018