If you’re looking for a simple but powerful project for your home, you may have considered hide-away drawers in your kitchen or bathroom. What benefits do these drawers have, and what are they in the first place? Here we answer these questions and more.
What is a hide-away drawer?
Hide-away drawers are also referred to as pull-out shelves, sliding shelves or rollouts. They easily pull out of cabinets and cupboards on sliders, allowing you to effortlessly remove items. One of the most common uses of hide-away drawers is to hold trash and recycling. Whether you have small or large needs for trash removal, you can benefit from using hide-away drawers to keep your trash and recycling organized.
What are some benefits of hide-away drawers?
There are a lot of benefits to using hide-away drawers in your home. These include:
- Easier separation of trash and recycling
- Preventing small children and pets from getting into trash
- Fewer noxious odors in your home, since trash and recycling are sealed away
- Improved aesthetics of your home, as hide-away drawers are customized to match your kitchen
- Reduced clutter in your home, since the trash and recycling are out of the way
- Easier access to your trash and recycling bins
What is the best place to buy hide-away drawers?
No matter what size or shape your trash can is, the best place to shop for hide-away drawers is Shelves that Slide. Our shelves can handle trash cans up to 70 quarts in size, allowing you to truly customize your space. We have more than 30 years of experience in making your life easier. As a bonus, all our pull-out shelves are made in the USA. We welcome you to explore our products online or contact us today for more information!
- Why and how you should use hide-away drawers in your home - April 15, 2022
- Hidden Storage Ideas For Your Bathroom - April 9, 2022
- Organizing your Deep Pantry - February 25, 2022
- Using sliding shelves in your home office - October 19, 2021
- Organizing Your Garage or Work Shed with Sliding Shelves - July 20, 2021