The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law is welcoming new faculty members.
Akilah Kinnison is coming on board as an assistant professor and Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy program graduate advisor. Kinnison joins the college from Hobbs, Straus, Dean & Walker, LLP, a national law firm based in Washington D.C. Her practice areas include cultural and natural resource protection, health care and education, international repatriation, tribal gaming and government relations.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018