The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law is welcoming new faculty members.
Akilah Kinnison is coming on board as an assistant professor and Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy program graduate advisor. Kinnison joins the college from Hobbs, Straus, Dean & Walker, LLP, a national law firm based in Washington D.C. Her practice areas include cultural and natural resource protection, health care and education, international repatriation, tribal gaming and government relations.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018