The Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona has appointed Graham N. Hoffman as president and CEO.
Hoffman will begin his tenure Sept. 17.
Hoffman comes from Washington, D.C., where he served for more than four years as deputy director of development at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Prior to joining AIPAC, he worked for 10 years at Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life. His last position at Hillel was associate vice president for strategy.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018