The Planning Center announced the promotion of Brian Underwood.
Underwood joined the firm in 2012. He was promoted to director of planning. His areas of expertise are land use plan preparation and entitlement processing, including site analyses, specific plans, planned area developments (PADs), rezonings, variances, annexations and plan amendment applications. He also has experience in historic preservation planning; GIS database management and mapping and web-based mapping applications.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018