The Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl has selected Del Arvayo to serve as chief operations officer.
Arvayo will be responsible for the day to day operations, which includes financial, volunteers and infrastructure.
Most recently, Arvayo served as director of operations for Salpointe Catholic High School football. He has also volunteered or worked for several high-profile sports entities, including the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Phoenix Suns, the 2008 Super Bowl and the 2017 NCAA Final Four.
In addition to his sports experience, Arvayo worked for Aetna as a consultant carrying out training, operations, leadership development and project management. At Citibank he was assistant vice president and performance manager, and at American Express he was an operations manager.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018