The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona has named Susannah Castro director of women’s philanthropy.
Bringing more than 15 years of experience in non-profit administration, Castro most recently served as director of operations for Tucson’s Star Foundation. She is the founder and CEO of a nonprofit, The Cree Project, that addresses the nationwide opioid epidemic.
She has held management positions with Border Community Alliance, Santa Cruz Community Foundation, and Tubac Center for the Arts.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018