The Southern Arizona District Office of Farmers Insurance Group has appointed Brandon Hoffman as the newest adviser to Tucson.
Hoffman holds his property/casualty and life/health insurance licenses.
He focuses on auto, home, life, and business insurance products.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018