The Southern Arizona District Office of Farmers Insurance Group has appointed Brandon Hoffman as the newest adviser to Tucson.
Hoffman holds his property/casualty and life/health insurance licenses.
He focuses on auto, home, life, and business insurance products.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- David Palmer to lead C3’s core business operations in US, Guatemala - July 16, 2018
- Priscilla Casper moves from KGUN to KVOA to sit in noon, 4 p.m. anchor chair - July 13, 2018
- Tom Dunn taking over as president of Arizona Builders Alliance - July 12, 2018
- Christy Wyman joins east-side Coldwell office - July 11, 2018
- City Wide of Southern Arizona is under new ownership - July 10, 2018