Universal Avionics’ Curtis Thelen has been promoted to the position of chief financial officer.
Thelen joined Universal Avionics in 2007 as a controller.
Universal Avionics, an Elbit Systems Company, is a manufacturer of commercial avionics systems.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Miramonte Homes promotes Stephanie Quesada to VP of Sales and Marketing - May 25, 2018
- UA promotes Douglas Hockstad to Tech Launch VP - May 24, 2018
- Meghan Kish named National Park Service’s So. AZ superintendent - May 23, 2018
- Universal Avionics promotes Curtis Thelen to chief financial officer - May 16, 2018
- Gordley Group adds public involvement specialist - May 15, 2018