Jessica De La Ossa has joined Gordley Group as a public involvement specialist.
De La Ossa’s responsibilities at the communications and marketing firm include managing major public involvement efforts throughout Southern Arizona for transportation and utility planning, design and construction projects.
De La Ossa also provides Spanish language services for the firm, including translating written materials and providing interpretation at public meetings and events.
She joins Gordley Group after 16 years with the Arizona Department of Transportation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018