Jessica De La Ossa has joined Gordley Group as a public involvement specialist.
De La Ossa’s responsibilities at the communications and marketing firm include managing major public involvement efforts throughout Southern Arizona for transportation and utility planning, design and construction projects.
De La Ossa also provides Spanish language services for the firm, including translating written materials and providing interpretation at public meetings and events.
She joins Gordley Group after 16 years with the Arizona Department of Transportation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Miramonte Homes promotes Stephanie Quesada to VP of Sales and Marketing - May 25, 2018
- UA promotes Douglas Hockstad to Tech Launch VP - May 24, 2018
- Meghan Kish named National Park Service’s So. AZ superintendent - May 23, 2018
- Universal Avionics promotes Curtis Thelen to chief financial officer - May 16, 2018
- Gordley Group adds public involvement specialist - May 15, 2018