Jessica De La Ossa has joined Gordley Group as a public involvement specialist.
De La Ossa’s responsibilities at the communications and marketing firm include managing major public involvement efforts throughout Southern Arizona for transportation and utility planning, design and construction projects.
De La Ossa also provides Spanish language services for the firm, including translating written materials and providing interpretation at public meetings and events.
She joins Gordley Group after 16 years with the Arizona Department of Transportation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018