Jessica De La Ossa has joined Gordley Group as a public involvement specialist.
De La Ossa’s responsibilities at the communications and marketing firm include managing major public involvement efforts throughout Southern Arizona for transportation and utility planning, design and construction projects.
De La Ossa also provides Spanish language services for the firm, including translating written materials and providing interpretation at public meetings and events.
She joins Gordley Group after 16 years with the Arizona Department of Transportation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018