The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law is welcoming new faculty members.
Bethany Sullivan will serve as the Lohse clinical director for the new Natural Resource Use and Management Clinic. Sullivan formerly served as an attorney-advisor at the Department of Interior. She has worked on issues pertaining to tribal trust lands, reservation boundaries, leasing and rights-of-way, taxation and tribal jurisdiction, and environmental compliance in both the regulatory and federal civil litigation settings.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018