Pima Federal Credit Union has appointed Adam Coggshall to the post of vice president of commercial lending.
Coggshall joins Pima Federal with more than 13 years of experience in the financial services industry.
He previously served as assistant vice president, commercial credit manager at Mission Federal Credit Union in San Diego.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018