David F. Palmer II is joining C3 CustomerContactChannels as chief operating officer for C3 U.S. and Guatemala.
Palmer, who will be based in Tucson, will lead the US and Guatemala core business operations which includes oversight of human resources, finance, IT and facilities.
Palmer brings more than 24 years of experience in the business processing outsourcing industry. He joins C3 from VXI Global Solutions, a global BPO firm. He also previously served as COO in several public and private BPO firms such as Connextions and eTelecare Global Solutions.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018