David F. Palmer II is joining C3 CustomerContactChannels as chief operating officer for C3 U.S. and Guatemala.
Palmer, who will be based in Tucson, will lead the US and Guatemala core business operations which includes oversight of human resources, finance, IT and facilities.
Palmer brings more than 24 years of experience in the business processing outsourcing industry. He joins C3 from VXI Global Solutions, a global BPO firm. He also previously served as COO in several public and private BPO firms such as Connextions and eTelecare Global Solutions.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018