Steve Moore, a strategic brand builder with international corporate, higher education and sports marketing experience, has been appointed senior vice president and chief marketing and communications officer for the University of Arizona. He joined the senior executive team at the UA last month.
Moore will be responsible for the strategic communication of university accomplishments to a group of stakeholders and for building a brand that motivates students, faculty, staff and supporters to become part of the effort to advance the Arizona enterprise.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018