Steve Moore, a strategic brand builder with international corporate, higher education and sports marketing experience, has been appointed senior vice president and chief marketing and communications officer for the University of Arizona. He joined the senior executive team at the UA last month.
Moore will be responsible for the strategic communication of university accomplishments to a group of stakeholders and for building a brand that motivates students, faculty, staff and supporters to become part of the effort to advance the Arizona enterprise.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018