Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial as business associate and director of operations. JanCo Janitorial is a company founded by Kari’s mother, Elizabeth Gonzalez-Gann, almost 30 years ago.
As a teenager, Gallardo worked many hours alongside her mother cleaning offices, doing payroll and any jobs that needed to be done.
Gallardo now joins Fernando Gonzales, her uncle as a business associate.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018