Geico’s board of directors has appointed Michelle Trindade vice president for its regional location in Tucson.
Trindade will manage insurance operations for the same seven states. She joined Geico in 1997 as a sales counselor at the company’s regional center in Lakeland, Fla., and advanced through several management roles.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018