Geico’s board of directors has appointed Michelle Trindade vice president for its regional location in Tucson.
Trindade will manage insurance operations for the same seven states. She joined Geico in 1997 as a sales counselor at the company’s regional center in Lakeland, Fla., and advanced through several management roles.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018