The Planning Center announced the promotion of Daniel Bradshaw.
Bradshaw was promoted to director of landscape architecture. He has been a member of the Planning Center’s design team since 2010. While at the Planning Center, Bradshaw has collaborated at all levels of the design process on a diverse range of planning, landscape architectural and urban design projects. Bradshaw also specializes in project visualization. He directs the production of 3D models, rendered site imagery and experiential graphic design.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018