The Arizona Daily Star has hired a new digital sales manager, Leslie Moon. This week was her first week serving as manager for the digital department and has already demonstrated tremendous skill in her position through her diverse digital experience.
Prior to coming to Tucson, Moon worked with McClatchy in Sacremento, Ca. for nearly 20 years. During her time there, she held various positions including tech support, online advertising, and ad server migrations and acquisitions.
From McClatchy, Moon worked for a mobile app startup in a contracting position with the agency. She has also worked closely with sales, ad operations, and B2B lead generation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Miramonte Homes promotes Stephanie Quesada to VP of Sales and Marketing - May 25, 2018
- UA promotes Douglas Hockstad to Tech Launch VP - May 24, 2018
- Meghan Kish named National Park Service’s So. AZ superintendent - May 23, 2018
- Universal Avionics promotes Curtis Thelen to chief financial officer - May 16, 2018
- Gordley Group adds public involvement specialist - May 15, 2018