The Arizona Daily Star has hired a new digital sales manager, Leslie Moon. This week was her first week serving as manager for the digital department and has already demonstrated tremendous skill in her position through her diverse digital experience.
Prior to coming to Tucson, Moon worked with McClatchy in Sacremento, Ca. for nearly 20 years. During her time there, she held various positions including tech support, online advertising, and ad server migrations and acquisitions.
From McClatchy, Moon worked for a mobile app startup in a contracting position with the agency. She has also worked closely with sales, ad operations, and B2B lead generation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018