Vantage West named Andrew Downin as its new vice president of marketing and communications.
Downin provides strategic direction as well as managing marketing campaigns, public relations activities, community initiatives, and other business development ventures.
He has more than 20 years of credit union experience, most recently serving as managing director of research at Filene Research Institute, the U.S. credit union industry’s think tank.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Miramonte Homes promotes Stephanie Quesada to VP of Sales and Marketing - May 25, 2018
- UA promotes Douglas Hockstad to Tech Launch VP - May 24, 2018
- Meghan Kish named National Park Service’s So. AZ superintendent - May 23, 2018
- Universal Avionics promotes Curtis Thelen to chief financial officer - May 16, 2018
- Gordley Group adds public involvement specialist - May 15, 2018