Vantage West named Andrew Downin as its new vice president of marketing and communications.
Downin provides strategic direction as well as managing marketing campaigns, public relations activities, community initiatives, and other business development ventures.
He has more than 20 years of credit union experience, most recently serving as managing director of research at Filene Research Institute, the U.S. credit union industry’s think tank.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018