Vantage West named Andrew Downin as its new vice president of marketing and communications.
Downin provides strategic direction as well as managing marketing campaigns, public relations activities, community initiatives, and other business development ventures.
He has more than 20 years of credit union experience, most recently serving as managing director of research at Filene Research Institute, the U.S. credit union industry’s think tank.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018