Vantage West named Andrew Downin as its new vice president of marketing and communications.
Downin provides strategic direction as well as managing marketing campaigns, public relations activities, community initiatives, and other business development ventures.
He has more than 20 years of credit union experience, most recently serving as managing director of research at Filene Research Institute, the U.S. credit union industry’s think tank.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018