Quail Park of Oro Valley has hired Lori Banzhaf as the community relations director.
Most recently, Banzhaf was the executive vice president of the Tucson Metro Chamber. Before that, she worked at the Tucson Medical Center Foundation for four years. From 2002 to 2008, she was the owner of Monsoon Marketing, a Tucson-based event marketing firm.
The Quail Park of Oro Valley community is scheduled to open this summer at 9005 N. Oracle Road with 101 studio, one- and two-bedroom units.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018