Quail Park of Oro Valley has hired Lori Banzhaf as the community relations director.
Most recently, Banzhaf was the executive vice president of the Tucson Metro Chamber. Before that, she worked at the Tucson Medical Center Foundation for four years. From 2002 to 2008, she was the owner of Monsoon Marketing, a Tucson-based event marketing firm.
The Quail Park of Oro Valley community is scheduled to open this summer at 9005 N. Oracle Road with 101 studio, one- and two-bedroom units.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Miramonte Homes promotes Stephanie Quesada to VP of Sales and Marketing - May 25, 2018
- UA promotes Douglas Hockstad to Tech Launch VP - May 24, 2018
- Meghan Kish named National Park Service’s So. AZ superintendent - May 23, 2018
- Universal Avionics promotes Curtis Thelen to chief financial officer - May 16, 2018
- Gordley Group adds public involvement specialist - May 15, 2018