Quail Park of Oro Valley has hired Lori Banzhaf as the community relations director.
Most recently, Banzhaf was the executive vice president of the Tucson Metro Chamber. Before that, she worked at the Tucson Medical Center Foundation for four years. From 2002 to 2008, she was the owner of Monsoon Marketing, a Tucson-based event marketing firm.
The Quail Park of Oro Valley community is scheduled to open this summer at 9005 N. Oracle Road with 101 studio, one- and two-bedroom units.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018