Quail Park of Oro Valley has hired Lori Banzhaf as the community relations director.
Most recently, Banzhaf was the executive vice president of the Tucson Metro Chamber. Before that, she worked at the Tucson Medical Center Foundation for four years. From 2002 to 2008, she was the owner of Monsoon Marketing, a Tucson-based event marketing firm.
The Quail Park of Oro Valley community is scheduled to open this summer at 9005 N. Oracle Road with 101 studio, one- and two-bedroom units.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018