Sundt Construction, Inc. has selected Kimberley Hoidal to serve as public relations and communications specialist for its Tucson office.
Hoidal has more than 14 years of experience in public relations, communications and marketing in higher education, nonprofit and sports industries.
She is responsible for developing public relations plans and media outreach in Sundt’s key markets and producing content for internal and external audiences.
Hoidal will provide support in crisis communications planning, preparation and response activities and work with the marketing team to support projects and campaigns.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- David Palmer to lead C3’s core business operations in US, Guatemala - July 16, 2018
- Priscilla Casper moves from KGUN to KVOA to sit in noon, 4 p.m. anchor chair - July 13, 2018
- Tom Dunn taking over as president of Arizona Builders Alliance - July 12, 2018
- Christy Wyman joins east-side Coldwell office - July 11, 2018
- City Wide of Southern Arizona is under new ownership - July 10, 2018