Sundt Construction, Inc. has selected Kimberley Hoidal to serve as public relations and communications specialist for its Tucson office.
Hoidal has more than 14 years of experience in public relations, communications and marketing in higher education, nonprofit and sports industries.
She is responsible for developing public relations plans and media outreach in Sundt’s key markets and producing content for internal and external audiences.
Hoidal will provide support in crisis communications planning, preparation and response activities and work with the marketing team to support projects and campaigns.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018