Sundt Construction, Inc. has selected Kimberley Hoidal to serve as public relations and communications specialist for its Tucson office.
Hoidal has more than 14 years of experience in public relations, communications and marketing in higher education, nonprofit and sports industries.
She is responsible for developing public relations plans and media outreach in Sundt’s key markets and producing content for internal and external audiences.
Hoidal will provide support in crisis communications planning, preparation and response activities and work with the marketing team to support projects and campaigns.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018