The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law is welcoming new faculty members.
Tara Sklar joins as a director of graduate health sciences programs. Based in the DC area, she will teach online courses and oversee development and administration of regulatory science and health law programs. Sklar comes from the University of Melbourne’s School of Population and Global Health, where she served as a fellow in the law and public health group and previously as director of aging programs.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018