The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law is welcoming new faculty members.
Tara Sklar joins as a director of graduate health sciences programs. Based in the DC area, she will teach online courses and oversee development and administration of regulatory science and health law programs. Sklar comes from the University of Melbourne’s School of Population and Global Health, where she served as a fellow in the law and public health group and previously as director of aging programs.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018