The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law is welcoming new faculty members.
Tara Sklar joins as a director of graduate health sciences programs. Based in the DC area, she will teach online courses and oversee development and administration of regulatory science and health law programs. Sklar comes from the University of Melbourne’s School of Population and Global Health, where she served as a fellow in the law and public health group and previously as director of aging programs.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- David Palmer to lead C3’s core business operations in US, Guatemala - July 16, 2018
- Priscilla Casper moves from KGUN to KVOA to sit in noon, 4 p.m. anchor chair - July 13, 2018
- Tom Dunn taking over as president of Arizona Builders Alliance - July 12, 2018
- Christy Wyman joins east-side Coldwell office - July 11, 2018
- City Wide of Southern Arizona is under new ownership - July 10, 2018