Julie Evans, M.S.W. is the new executive director of the Casa de la Luz Foundation. Evans holds the strategic and operational responsibility for fundraising, grant-making, and the execution of the organization’s mission to transform the end-of-life experience into the final act of living well.
She brings extensive social service and nonprofit experience to her role, working previously as a medical social worker and nonprofit manager.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018