Long Realty’s Foothills office has added an associate broker as Barbara Wilson rejoins the company.
Wilson first received her real estate license in 2003, and in 2016 earned her broker’s license.
Wilson specializes in working with second-home buyers, retirees and clients who are relocating from out of state.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- David Palmer to lead C3’s core business operations in US, Guatemala - July 16, 2018
- Priscilla Casper moves from KGUN to KVOA to sit in noon, 4 p.m. anchor chair - July 13, 2018
- Tom Dunn taking over as president of Arizona Builders Alliance - July 12, 2018
- Christy Wyman joins east-side Coldwell office - July 11, 2018
- City Wide of Southern Arizona is under new ownership - July 10, 2018