Long Realty’s Foothills office has added an associate broker as Barbara Wilson rejoins the company.
Wilson first received her real estate license in 2003, and in 2016 earned her broker’s license.
Wilson specializes in working with second-home buyers, retirees and clients who are relocating from out of state.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018