Long Realty’s Foothills office has added an associate broker as Barbara Wilson rejoins the company.
Wilson first received her real estate license in 2003, and in 2016 earned her broker’s license.
Wilson specializes in working with second-home buyers, retirees and clients who are relocating from out of state.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018