Tucson Federal Credit Union has added to its executive team.
Jason Zeider is the chief digital officer. He came to TFCU nearly 22 years ago, helping to convert it into a community-chartered credit union and starting the financial education program there.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018