Tucson Federal Credit Union has added to its executive team.
Jason Zeider is the chief digital officer. He came to TFCU nearly 22 years ago, helping to convert it into a community-chartered credit union and starting the financial education program there.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018