Tucson Federal Credit Union has added to its executive team.
Jason Zeider is the chief digital officer. He came to TFCU nearly 22 years ago, helping to convert it into a community-chartered credit union and starting the financial education program there.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018