Carol Taylor has been promoted to V.I.P Mortgage’s director of marketing.
Taylor, who will be based in Tucson, will lead all facets of marketing communications for the company which has 22 brick and mortar locations, spread across six states, and is licensed in a total of 21 states.
She has been with V.I.P. Mortgage for nearly two years and involved with the mortgage industry since 2013. She has nearly 20 years of marketing experience.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018