Carol Taylor has been promoted to V.I.P Mortgage’s director of marketing.
Taylor, who will be based in Tucson, will lead all facets of marketing communications for the company which has 22 brick and mortar locations, spread across six states, and is licensed in a total of 21 states.
She has been with V.I.P. Mortgage for nearly two years and involved with the mortgage industry since 2013. She has nearly 20 years of marketing experience.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018