The University of Arizona Alumni Association has a new chief operating officer.
Ricky Hernandez joins the UA Alumni Association after working for nearly 10 years in the Pima County School Superintendent’s Office.
In his previous role, Hernandez oversaw the financial, legal and operational aspects of the office and provided financial management to 17 school districts in Pima County.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018