The University of Arizona Alumni Association has a new chief operating officer.
Ricky Hernandez joins the UA Alumni Association after working for nearly 10 years in the Pima County School Superintendent’s Office.
In his previous role, Hernandez oversaw the financial, legal and operational aspects of the office and provided financial management to 17 school districts in Pima County.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018