The University of Arizona Alumni Association has a new chief operating officer.
Ricky Hernandez joins the UA Alumni Association after working for nearly 10 years in the Pima County School Superintendent’s Office.
In his previous role, Hernandez oversaw the financial, legal and operational aspects of the office and provided financial management to 17 school districts in Pima County.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Jed Heuberger named W.E. O’Neil senior project manager - June 19, 2018
- Girl Scouts announce promotions and hires - June 18, 2018
- Attorney Nicholas Kaldawi joins Zack & Schmitz - June 15, 2018
- Crest Insurance Group adds TammiFrancis as new account executive/producer - June 14, 2018
- Lutz named executive director of Tucson Audubon Society - June 13, 2018