The University of Arizona Alumni Association has a new chief operating officer.
Ricky Hernandez joins the UA Alumni Association after working for nearly 10 years in the Pima County School Superintendent’s Office.
In his previous role, Hernandez oversaw the financial, legal and operational aspects of the office and provided financial management to 17 school districts in Pima County.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018