Arizona Land and Water Trust has hired Bailey Kennett to head its Desert Rivers Program.
Kennett most recently worked at the Babbitt Center for Land and Water Policy, a program within the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, in Phoenix.
She was previously an Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education Fellow at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, where she developed training events, support materials and outreach products to promote disaster preparedness and response for water utilities. Also while in Washington, Kennett served as the western water intern with American Rivers, where she examined the connection between groundwater overdraft and river conservation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018