Arizona Land and Water Trust has hired Bailey Kennett to head its Desert Rivers Program.
Kennett most recently worked at the Babbitt Center for Land and Water Policy, a program within the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, in Phoenix.
She was previously an Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education Fellow at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, where she developed training events, support materials and outreach products to promote disaster preparedness and response for water utilities. Also while in Washington, Kennett served as the western water intern with American Rivers, where she examined the connection between groundwater overdraft and river conservation.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018