Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona has added new staffers and announced leadership team promotions.
Casey Caylor has joined the organization as vice president of philanthropy. She is responsible for the strategic direction of the council’s fundraising efforts. Caylor previously worked at Girl Scouts as a social impact coordinator. She also guided development initiatives at the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula and Girls Inc. of Alameda County.
Before relocating to Tucson, Caylor served as the senior consultant, manager of grants programs for the Ostara Group.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018