Nicholas Kaldawi has joined the law office of Zack & Schmitz, PLC as associate attorney.
Kaldawi’s legal focus is probate and trust litigation, guardianships, conservatorships, and estate planning.
Before joining Zack & Schmitz, PLC, Kaldawi worked as the judicial law clerk for the presiding probate judge of the Pima County Superior Court.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018