This story was produced for American Red Cross of Southern Arizona by Tucson Digital Media.
Noche Libre is an evening of Mexican-style professional wrestling (Luche Libre) to benefit the American Red Cross of Southern Arizona and the more than 100,000 individuals it serves each year.
Renowned luchador Octagoncito will headline the slam-bang soiree. And, as any follower of the sport knows, there’ll be a plenty of rudos (bad guys) vs. technicos (good guys) matches. You’re sure to get a kick out of it…figuratively, of course.
Your Noche Libre sponsorship will include great seating to bring you and your guests close—but not too close—to the masked mayhem of the Luchadores. Before the wrestling begins, your party can enjoy a Taco Tuesday feast, sample signature cocktails and try their hand at interactive lucha fun. Los Nawdy Dogs will provide the perfect musical background.
The Red Cross has been supporting for Southern Arizona for 100 years. Your support of Noche Libre will help keep us in the fight for another century. Click here to learn more about the life-saving, life-changing challenges ahead.
7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 18
Casino Del Sol Resort Ballrooms
- 7 Ways to Make Your Kitchen More Accessible - October 31, 2017
- Is it Time to Refinance? - October 26, 2017
- Expert Design Tips for Home Makeovers & Moves - October 11, 2017
- How to Rock Halloween With a DIY Costume - October 11, 2017
- CHANNEL CHOICE™ Achieves DISH ‘Premier Local Retailer’ Status - October 11, 2017