Tucson Federal Credit Union has added to its executive team.
Ellen Yacovone is the new chief lending officer. She has been with TFCU for eight years, starting as the lending and collections manager. Yacovone has been in the financial industry since the age of 16, working her way up from a teller in savings and loans.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018