Vantage West Credit Union has named Michael Trueba as its new vice president and manager of business banking.
Trueba identifies and develops long-term strategies to grow Vantage West’s business banking relationships. He also manages the financial needs of local small business owners.
Prior to joining Vantage West, Trueba held executive positions in various commercial departments of local financial institutions. He was executive vice president and assistant chief credit officer at Bank of Tucson, vice president of credit manager at Bank One Arizona, and vice president of various departments at First Interstate Bank of Arizona, among others.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Jed Heuberger named W.E. O’Neil senior project manager - June 19, 2018
- Girl Scouts announce promotions and hires - June 18, 2018
- Attorney Nicholas Kaldawi joins Zack & Schmitz - June 15, 2018
- Crest Insurance Group adds TammiFrancis as new account executive/producer - June 14, 2018
- Lutz named executive director of Tucson Audubon Society - June 13, 2018