Vantage West Credit Union has named Michael Trueba as its new vice president and manager of business banking.
Trueba identifies and develops long-term strategies to grow Vantage West’s business banking relationships. He also manages the financial needs of local small business owners.
Prior to joining Vantage West, Trueba held executive positions in various commercial departments of local financial institutions. He was executive vice president and assistant chief credit officer at Bank of Tucson, vice president of credit manager at Bank One Arizona, and vice president of various departments at First Interstate Bank of Arizona, among others.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018