Hughes Federal Credit Union has promoted Dani Durnal Gomez to marketing manager, business development and community relations.
Durnal Gomez first joined Hughes in 2015 as a business development representative.
Durnal Gomez obtained her CUNA Credit Union Business Development Professional Designation in 2017 and is enrolled in a three-year CUNA Credit Union Certified Marketing Executive Designation program.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018