Hughes Federal Credit Union has promoted Dani Durnal Gomez to marketing manager, business development and community relations.
Durnal Gomez first joined Hughes in 2015 as a business development representative.
Durnal Gomez obtained her CUNA Credit Union Business Development Professional Designation in 2017 and is enrolled in a three-year CUNA Credit Union Certified Marketing Executive Designation program.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Miramonte Homes promotes Stephanie Quesada to VP of Sales and Marketing - May 25, 2018
- UA promotes Douglas Hockstad to Tech Launch VP - May 24, 2018
- Meghan Kish named National Park Service’s So. AZ superintendent - May 23, 2018
- Universal Avionics promotes Curtis Thelen to chief financial officer - May 16, 2018
- Gordley Group adds public involvement specialist - May 15, 2018