Hughes Federal Credit Union has promoted Dani Durnal Gomez to marketing manager, business development and community relations.
Durnal Gomez first joined Hughes in 2015 as a business development representative.
Durnal Gomez obtained her CUNA Credit Union Business Development Professional Designation in 2017 and is enrolled in a three-year CUNA Credit Union Certified Marketing Executive Designation program.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018