The Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry has named Laura Ciscomani as its new director of development. Ciscomani will also serve the Arizona Chamber Foundation in the same role.
Working directly with Chamber members, Ciscomani will maximize the ability of members to amplify their work and engage them on leadership projects within the Chamber family.
Ciscomani played a role in building the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s corporate membership program to diversify, stabilize and grow revenue sources.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018