Lucas Titone is a native Tucsonan, starting at St. Peter and Paul in kindergarten, moving to Salpointe Catholic Preparatory School and then the University of Arizona. His mother was an educator, social worker and administrator for almost 4 decades and his father is still practicing Psychology here in Tucson.
After spending over 10 years in Financial and Insurance sales, he transitioned over to digital marketing and media.
Lucas joined The Arizona Daily Star from KVOA Channel 4 and is excited to continue to help local businesses grow in the ever changing marketing landscape and growing digital environment.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018
- Dennis named branch manager for Money Store location in Tucson - October 4, 2018
- Lof Advisors selects Thurman as assistant financial planner - October 1, 2018
- 11th Annual Love on the Rock’s Valentine’s Day Gala - September 27, 2018