Lucas Titone is a native Tucsonan, starting at St. Peter and Paul in kindergarten, moving to Salpointe Catholic Preparatory School and then the University of Arizona. His mother was an educator, social worker and administrator for almost 4 decades and his father is still practicing Psychology here in Tucson.
After spending over 10 years in Financial and Insurance sales, he transitioned over to digital marketing and media.
Lucas joined The Arizona Daily Star from KVOA Channel 4 and is excited to continue to help local businesses grow in the ever changing marketing landscape and growing digital environment.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Michael S. Guymon joined the staff of the Tucson Metro Chamber - August 17, 2018
- Financial adviser Lindsay Mills brings experience to Baird - August 16, 2018
- El Conquistador Tucson names Michael K. Platt general manager - August 15, 2018
- Leighten Hendrickson becomes shareholder in Loose Law Group - August 14, 2018
- Darling Geomatics adds Steve Bacon as development manager - August 13, 2018