Amy Dattilo-Cavallaro has joined CBRE’s Tucson office as a senior associate of advisory and transaction services, industrial and logistics.
Dattilo-Cavallaro’s focus on the industrial team is the sale and leasing of industrial properties, including manufacturing, warehouse/distribution, back office and research and development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Dattilo-Cavallaro’s concentration was in leasing of medical offices at GPE Commercial Advisors.
Her real estate career began at Grubb & Ellis/BRE, Retail Division, both in Phoenix. She also served the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce as Chair of the Business Retention & Expansion Program.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- David Palmer to lead C3’s core business operations in US, Guatemala - July 16, 2018
- Priscilla Casper moves from KGUN to KVOA to sit in noon, 4 p.m. anchor chair - July 13, 2018
- Tom Dunn taking over as president of Arizona Builders Alliance - July 12, 2018
- Christy Wyman joins east-side Coldwell office - July 11, 2018
- City Wide of Southern Arizona is under new ownership - July 10, 2018