Amy Dattilo-Cavallaro has joined CBRE’s Tucson office as a senior associate of advisory and transaction services, industrial and logistics.
Dattilo-Cavallaro’s focus on the industrial team is the sale and leasing of industrial properties, including manufacturing, warehouse/distribution, back office and research and development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Dattilo-Cavallaro’s concentration was in leasing of medical offices at GPE Commercial Advisors.
Her real estate career began at Grubb & Ellis/BRE, Retail Division, both in Phoenix. She also served the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce as Chair of the Business Retention & Expansion Program.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Montgomery & Associates names new vice president - November 12, 2018
- Castro joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 30, 2018
- Hoffman to lead Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona - October 24, 2018
- Campbell joins Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona - October 17, 2018
- Underwood earns promotion at Planning Center - October 8, 2018