Amy Dattilo-Cavallaro has joined CBRE’s Tucson office as a senior associate of advisory and transaction services, industrial and logistics.
Dattilo-Cavallaro’s focus on the industrial team is the sale and leasing of industrial properties, including manufacturing, warehouse/distribution, back office and research and development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Dattilo-Cavallaro’s concentration was in leasing of medical offices at GPE Commercial Advisors.
Her real estate career began at Grubb & Ellis/BRE, Retail Division, both in Phoenix. She also served the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce as Chair of the Business Retention & Expansion Program.
If you would like to connect with Tucson Digital Media please fill out the form below to receive our e-newsletter.
- Julie Evans executive director at Casa de la Luz Foundation - September 20, 2018
- Bradshaw earns promotion at Planning Center - September 13, 2018
- Michelle Trindade rising in Geico ranks - September 12, 2018
- Strategic brand builder Steven Moore joins UA - September 10, 2018
- Kari Gallardo joins JanCo Janitorial - September 6, 2018