Did You Know Everyday Noises Can Cause Hearing Loss?
Have you ever woken up because you heard thunder rolling in the distance? Our sense of hearing, which developed over human evolution, is one of the few that does not shut off, even when we’re sleeping. As a result, we are constantly taking in sounds, day in and out, no matter where we go. Take a look at the graphic below to find out what “everyday sounds” can cause damage to your hearing.
- 7 Ways to Make Your Kitchen More Accessible - October 31, 2017
- Is it Time to Refinance? - October 26, 2017
- Expert Design Tips for Home Makeovers & Moves - October 11, 2017
- How to Rock Halloween With a DIY Costume - October 11, 2017
- CHANNEL CHOICE™ Achieves DISH ‘Premier Local Retailer’ Status - October 11, 2017