Goodwill® Industries of Southern Arizona is an organization that helps individuals at all levels in their career or education, gain skills and take advantage of opportunities available to them outside of Goodwill® and also within. After 15 years established in the construction industry and looking for a career change, Kevin Cunningham was able to restart his career with Goodwill®. He currently serves as the Retail Director and it will be nine years this May that he’s been with the organization.
Two weeks into employment with Goodwill®, he confesses that he was still looking for other jobs. He was hired as an Assistant Manager and nine years later is now the Retail Director for the region.
“Three weeks into it, I told my wife, ‘This is an awesome company…I think this is a company I can work for…They care about their employees.'”
To learn more about why Kevin decided to stay with Goodwill®, please visit www.GoodwillSouthernAZ.org/50Years
- How can you make an impact in your community? - June 29, 2020
- PCC Student Tiana Recycles Fabric from Goodwill Dresses for Fashion Show - March 19, 2020
- PCC Student Karina Ochoa Recycles Fabric from Goodwill Dresses for Fashion Show - February 12, 2020
- PCC Student Recycles Fabric from Goodwill Dresses for Fashion Show - January 15, 2020
- PCC student turning Goodwill sheets, curtains into high fashion clothing - December 17, 2019