The following is a list of bags that will be accepted for entry:
• Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, after being searched
• Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection, including but not limited to oxygen tanks, diabetes kits, allergy pens, etc.
Prohibited bags include but are not limited to:
• Purses larger than a clutch
• Fanny packs
• Diaper bags
• Cinch bags
• Luggage of any kind
• Long golf umbrellas
• Cooler bags
• Computer bags
• Camera bags
• Non-approved seat cushions including large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
• Any bag larger than the permissible size, unless credentialed personnel carrying such belonging have been thoroughly searched
This is not a restriction on items that have been allowed into our venues; it is only a restriction on the type of container used to carry items. Souvenir cups, unopened water, Kleenex and personal items will all be permitted into the arena if carried in one bag that meets the criteria listed above.
Personal items may be enclosed in a small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand. These small bags will be searched.
The no food and beverage policy will remain in effect, however, medically necessary items will be permitted after proper inspection.