Hughes Helps Members Rebuild and Plan for the Future
Sponsored by Hughes Federal Credit Union | Jun 4, 2020 | Financial
For nearly seven decades, Hughes has been there for its members through good times and bad. We know that by working together, we can achieve great things like addressing your financial needs during these uncertain times. Your future matters to us and we’re determined to assist in every way we can by making a positive difference in the financial lives of our members.
Improve your banking routine
We understand that as things shift around us, so will our member’s unique needs. Whether you’re looking to cut back on purchases, grow your savings or consolidate debt, Hughes is here to help! Here are a few tips to improve your banking routine with Hughes.
- Need a little cash? – Take advantage of our Summer Loan to consolidate debt, pay off bills and have peace of mind. For a limited time, borrow $1,000 – $5,000 to cover any unexpected costs or emergencies this summer.
- Lower your payments – Hughes offers many refinancing options to simplify your life and save with lower payments. Refinance your auto into a lower interest rate and drive away with a low monthly payment. Speak to a mortgage loan professional today and refinance with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) and use the extra money to make home improvements, pay down debt and more! For a limited time: Hughes is waiving fees (up to a $915 value) for all new Heloc applications.
- Upgrade to a better credit card – Consolidate debts and lower your payments with our Visa Platinum Credit Card. Enjoy all the savings up front with a low interest rate and no annual fees. Now is your chance to leave that high interest credit card and save more with Hughes.
- One Low Rate – Take advantage of our One Low Rate promise to always offer you the lowest possible rate. We don’t switch rates based on your credit score. Available option on Auto, Home and HELOCs.
- Have trouble budgeting? – Services like Online Bill Pay and Prepaid Visa gift cards can be a great tool to help set up a spending plan. Load your Prepaid Visa gift card with only the amount you want to spend, and you’ll never go over budget. Online Bill Pay allows you to organize your bills and pay them on time.
- Save for tomorrow – Set up automatic transfers with Hughes’ premium savings accounts. All of our savings accounts allow you to earn dividends on your investments. Make your money work harder for you with a You Name It savings account.
- Experiencing hardship? – Please contact us. We will work on a case-by-case basis to determine the best way to help, including loan extensions. Send us a secure message or give us a call at 520-794-8341.
We’ve made it easy to bank with us from just about anywhere using online and mobile banking. There are several ways to improve your financial health and by utilizing Hughes’ digital tools and services, you’ll be well on your way to achieving your financial goals.
- myHUB (Hughes Unified Banking) allows you to combine all your Hughes and non-Hughes financial accounts so you can track, monitor, and learn from your finances in one convenient, user-friendly site.
- Set up automatic payments using unlimited Online Bill Pay to help simplify your monthly payment routine and avoid any late fees.
- Use Zelle® to safely and securely send money to friends and family
- Deposit checks with the Hughes mobile app. Just snap a photo of the front and back of the check and confirm your deposit. It’s that easy!
The Future of Banking with Hughes
We will continue to find ways to assist our members in achieving financial success. We’ve learned new and innovative ways to stay in touch and process transactions that don’t require a visit to our branches. Our world has become more digital and more convenient overnight. We encourage our members to keep enjoying Hughes’ banking services in the safest and most convenient way possible – at home with online and mobile banking. To get started, visit HughesFCU.org or find our mobile app by searching for Hughes Federal Credit Union in the app store.
- La seguridad financiera significa algo un poco diferente para todos. - May 22, 2023
- Financial security means something a little different for everyone - May 19, 2023
- ¿Dónde debo guardar mi dinero? - December 9, 2022
- Cómo arreglar su puntaje de crédito - October 3, 2022
- Hughes Helps Members Rebuild and Plan for the Future - June 3, 2020